Conditions of Use
Dear User: The SeñorLopez website based in Bogota, Colombia.
(hereinafter referred to as the Website) has as its main function to provide information on services as well as to disclose and promote the services of
Through the Web Site,
publishes, information concerning the services offered by SeñorLópez, and images of the clients that thus allow with express authorization expressed in the signature of the contract.
SeñorLópez has commercial interest, therefore, the contents and links that are published in its Web Site are protected by the law of author rights and it is totally prohibited its copy, download or use of the published material without previous express authorization of the legal representative of SeñorLópez.
- Contents. They involve all forms of information or data that are disclosed on the website, among which are: texts, images, photos, logos, designs, animations.
- Intellectual Property Rights. includes trademarks, trade names, logos, signs, slogans, domain names, trade secrets, know-how, industrial designs, patents, utility models and copyrights.
- Forum. Automated message service, often moderated by an owner, through which subscribers receive messages left by other subscribers for a given topic. Messages are sent by e-mail.
- Internet. Communication tool with tens of thousands of computer networks linked by the TCP/IP protocol. Multiple services such as e-mail, www, etc. can be used over this network.
- Website. Hypertext or hypermedia output provided by a www browser after obtaining the requested information. Its content can range from a short text to a voluminous set of texts, static or moving graphics, sound, etc.
- Publish. Make a document visible from the Web Site.
- Services. They are those that SeñorLópez currently provides or intends to provide in the future to users, through this website, such as publication of news or own activities; online procedures; consultations; forums and mailbox for complaints and claims, among others.
- User. Any person who accesses the Web Site. You can register in case you need to carry out a procedure or receive a service; or to make a complaint by using the contact form, created for this purpose.
- Link (link in English). Hypertext pointers used to jump from one piece of information to another, or from one web server to another, when surfing the Internet.
Acceptance of Terms
Web Site Contents
The purpose of the Web site is to provide the user with all kinds of information related to the services offered by SeñorLópez. In no event shall this information be deemed to be exhaustive, complete or in any way meet all of the User’s needs.
The establishment of a link (link) with the Web site of another company, entity or program does not necessarily imply the existence of relations between SeñorLópez and the owner of the linked Web site or page, nor the acceptance or approval on the part of SeñorLópez of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a link shall ensure that the link only allows access to the Web home page.
Likewise, SeñorLópez is not responsible for the information that is outside this Web Site and is not managed directly by the administrator of the Web Site. The purpose of the links that appear on the Web Site is to inform the User about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered on the Web Site, or that are related to them. SeñorLópez does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked web pages; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. Therefore, access to them through the Web Site does not imply that SeñorLópez recommends or approves their contents.
On the other hand, the provision of the Web Site service is free and free of charge for users.
SeñorLópez may modify or withdraw the Information at any time and without prior notice. The opinions expressed in the comments made by Users do not necessarily reflect the views of SeñorLópez.
It is expressly forbidden the use of the Web Site that in any way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment or products and computer applications of SeñorLópez or third parties.
SeñorLópez is not responsible for the uninterrupted or error-free service of the page. SeñorLópez makes its best efforts to ensure that the content provided is of optimum quality, and in this sense the User agrees to use the service.
The User cannot use the contents and, in particular, the information of any other class obtained through SeñorLópez or the services, to emit publicity.
The Website User shall not alter, block or perform any other act that prevents the display of or access to any content, information or services on the Website or incorporated in the linked web pages.
Responsibility for the information contained
Due to the fact that at present the technical means do not allow to guarantee the absolute lack of interference of the action of third parties in the Web Site, SeñorLópez in no way guarantees the accuracy and/or veracity of all or part of the information contained in its page, nor its updating, nor that such information has been altered or modified in whole or in part, after having been published in the page, nor any other aspect or characteristic of what is published in the site or in the links, respectively.
SeñorLópez does not control or guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
Accordingly, SeñorLópez shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of any alterations made to the materials or download files provided directly by the entity.
The User shall not send or transmit on or to the Website, to other users or to any person, any information of obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, libelous or discriminatory content against any person, or against SeñorLópez. The User, its subsidiaries or affiliated entities, its officers or against those responsible for the administration of the Web Site.
In no case will be accepted contents that may be considered offensive, sexist, racist, discriminatory, obscene, insofar as offensive contents violate fundamental rights of individuals.
Intellectual property on the contents of the Web Site or are part of the patrimony of SeñorLópez or, as the case may be, its ownership belongs to third parties who authorized the use of the same on the Web Site or is public information governed by the Colombian laws of access to public information.
The texts and graphical elements that constitute the Web page, as well as its presentation and assembly, or are exclusive property of SeñorLópez or this one holds the necessary rights of exploitation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs that appear or to which reference is made on the Web Site belong to their respective owners and are protected by the legislation in force in this regard.
Any use, transformation or exploitation of the contents included in the Web Site for commercial or promotional purposes is forbidden without prior authorization by SeñorLópez. In any case, any use contrary to the law is prohibited and the Website for personal and non-commercial use, provided that express mention is made of the ownership of the author of the content.
All the logos and marks of the Web page are property of SeñorLópez or its use has been authorized by its holders to SeñorLópez, being, in any case, the holders the responsible ones for any possible controversy that could be given with respect to them. The owners of such trademarks and logos reserve the right to bring any legal action they deem appropriate to enforce their rights both in Colombia and abroad.
The User accepts that the contents generated and uploaded by him/her will be property of SeñorLópez, and the User will keep the moral rights over such contents.
In case of claims that may be filed by users or third parties in relation to possible breaches of intellectual property rights on any of the contents of the Web Site should be addressed to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Once notified to this email, such content will be automatically removed from the Web Site until whoever posted the disputed content has resolved the dispute with the complainant.
Personal information is understood to be that provided by the User for registration, which includes data such as name, identification, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These conditions of use of the Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Colombia.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes invalid or unenforceable for any reason, all other provisions shall retain their binding force and effect.
- For any legal or judicial effect, the place of these conditions is the city of Bogotá, Republic of Colombia, and any controversy arising from their interpretation or application shall be submitted to the judges of the Republic of Colombia.
Participation in the Web Site
By entering the Web Site and to ensure the good and proper use of the same, the user acknowledges that SeñorLópez reserves the right to:
- Deny registration to any person, at any time and for any reason.
- Include or not in the Web Site the material received from users at its discretion. In the case of including it, you may keep such material on the Web Site for as long as you deem appropriate or modify it.
User Registration and Participation.
By accessing the Web Page and in order to guarantee the good and proper use of the same, the User must comply with the following:
- To be responsible for any activity carried out under its registration.
- Be responsible for the security of your password.
- Not to abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other users of the Website either through chats, forums, blogs or any other space for participation.
- Not to use the Web Site as a means to develop illegal or unauthorized activities in Colombia or in any other country.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and for the content of text, graphics, photos, videos or any other type of information you use or include on the Web Site.
- Refrain from sending unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) to other users of this Web Site, as well as from transmitting viruses or any code of a destructive nature to them.
- SeñorLópez shall not be liable for the user’s failure to comply with the above rules, and the user shall hold SeñorLópez harmless for any violation thereof.
Forums, blogs, chats, comments and other participation spaces
The user acknowledges that his/her participation in any forum, chat, comment, blog and/or any other space of participation of the Website, will be under his/her exclusive responsibility, and that likewise, the opinions and/or actions and/or behavior of other users in such spaces are the exclusive responsibility of those who issue or perform them, therefore SeñorLópez is not responsible for and does not guarantee the quality or suitability of such conduct or opinions, nor for the consequences that they may entail in favor and/or against other users or third parties.
The design, management, purpose and characteristics of the different participation spaces of the Web Site is at the discretion of SeñorLópez, who may at any time change and/or eliminate them, and/or determine the number of participants admitted in each one of them.
Taking into account that the comments and opinions expressed in the forums, comments and Blogs will not come from SeñorLópez but of absolutely unrelated third parties, SeñorLópez is not responsible for their content, nor does it agree or disagree with them, it being understood that they emanate exclusively from their author, and are under his full responsibility.
Likewise, it is absolutely forbidden to enter comments, messages, opinions, information, or similar, with defamatory, abusive, contrary to morals and good customs, discriminatory, offensive, obscene, intimidating, slanderous, inappropriate, illegal, violating the rights of third parties of any kind, including the rights of minors, that causes damage and/or harm, or prevents or limits the right of oneself or others to use the Spaces and other chapters of the site, constitutes a crime or an apology for a crime and/or incites violence and/or the commission of crimes. It is also not allowed to advertise products and/or services of any kind within “the spaces”, nor to use or send viruses, or deviate from the topics proposed in the forums.
Now, in the event that this type of comments, messages, opinions, information, or similar, enters in “the spaces”, the users expressly and unconditionally accept that SeñorLópez. The user, its employees, suppliers, or advertisers, shall NOT be liable in any way for the consequences of any kind and scope that the same may generate, before any third party, either by virtue of its inclusion within “the spaces” or for any cause directly or indirectly related to the use of the same.
Likewise, SeñorLópez, its employees, suppliers or advertisers, will NOT be responsible in any way in the event that the comments, information, messages, opinions, or similar, are affected, deleted, altered, or modified in any way.
Users shall refrain from initiating any action or claim against SeñorLópez related to, or derived from, the information, content, opinion or commentary of another User and/or a third party unrelated to SeñorLópez. It is accepted by the users that such actions or claims may only be initiated against their direct responsible party, for which they must promote the pertinent legal actions, under the procedures legally established for such purpose. SeñorLópez may refrain from providing the information available on the alleged infringer when in its opinion such information is protected by the confidentiality offered to users, in which case, the provision will be conditioned to the request of the competent authority.
SeñorLópez, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude from the Spaces, those users who do not abide by these rules or who do not respect the basic principles of healthy coexistence. As well as to interrupt and/or eliminate and/or exclude, totally or partially, in all cases, all messages, opinions, information or similar that do not comply with or violate the rules and/or principles indicated above.
SeñorLópez will be able to modify the Conditions of Use here contained, to its free election and at any time and the same ones will be effective once they have been published in the Web page.
The User agrees to periodically review this section to be informed of such modifications and each new access of the user to the site will be considered a tacit acceptance of the new conditions.